Civil Engineering Universities
If you want to be a Civil Engineer, typically you need do an academic course for Civil Engineering degree designated as a Bachelor of technology. The Length of the course is 3 to 5 years. The Course curriculum includes physics, mathematics, Design and more topics about civil engineering. An undergraduate degree ( BSc/BEng) provides successful industry level qualified student , but a student can take further more by taking post-graduate degree (MSc/MEng) for specialize in specific area of interest.
If you want to study civil engineering, you must study at renowned and better institutions. Below we are sharing Top 10 universities to study Civil Engineering.
10. Politecnico di Milano, Italy
09. Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
08. ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology), Switzerland
07. Tsinghua University, China
06. University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
05. Imperial College London, United Kingdom
04. University of California (UCB) Berkley, United States
03. Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
02. National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore
01. Massachusetts Institution of Technology, United States